Replace old or broken low voltage light switches with Touchplates. Ultra series low voltage lighting from Touch-Plate Lighting Controls features contemporary styling for use with decorator wallplates. Switches have two sleek buttons on a face that fits into any standard rocker opening. Provides you the most flexibility when upgrading your low voltage lighting in an older home.
- 2 momentary contact light switches
- 2-wire low voltage system
- 1 amp at 28 volts contact rating
- add an Ultra Switch Wiring Diagram to your cart (free with purchase of Ultra switch)
- fits regular rocker switch opening - shop for Decora style wall switch plate covers
- 4-5/8" high x 2-13/16" wide sub plate
- box mount screw holes with 3-9/32" spread
- includes two 1" long black screws
- part ULTS1-0200A-BLK (ULT-2B-0L-BLK)
- black satin control stations made in America by Touch Plate
Note: When using these 2-wire low voltage 2-button switches as replacements for those from 3-wire low voltage systems by Sierra, Bryant, GE, or Remcon, you'll need two new switches for every old one. Order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion wiring instruction guide (free with purchase.)
Buy more Low Voltage Light Switch Covers for updating your home.