Touchplate Mystique series 8 button switch unit in almond features a modern look for updating your existing low voltage set-up. They are popular for new installations as well when wanting to control 8 lights from a single location. Control station includes switches, sub plate, and snap on screwless wall cover plate.
- 8 momentary contact light switches on a single gang bracket
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp at 28 volts contact rating
- satin almond 4-7/8" high x 3-1/8" wide by 1/4" deep coverplate
- 4-5/8" high x 2-13/16" wide sub plate with screw hole placement of 3-9/32"
- includes two 1" long almond screws
- replaced part number MYS-8B-0L-ALM
- fits a 1-gang box
- manufactured in USA
Kyle Switch Plates is your online specialist for lo vo systems. Shop Touch Plate Low Voltage Switch Stations, Relays, and Cover Plates.
When replacing a 3-wire low voltage 4 switch unit by GE, Bryant or Remcon, you must double the number of 2-wire switches because 4 will be on buttons, and another 4 will be the off buttons. Be sure to order the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion wiring guide (free of charge when ordering) to help you install them correctly.