Protect important switches from accidental turn-on or turn-off such as for heating, air conditioning or machinery. Can still reach switch when guard is on, prevents accidentally turning a light off by bumping into it.
- switch guard mounts over any existing toggle switch on any switch plate.
- series 300, .030" stainless steel switch protector
- 2-7/8" H X 1/2" W with 9/16" D clearance to flip a toggle switch
- in stainless steel or with white baked enamel finish on stainless steel
- specification grade, non-magnetic
- package of one guard
- switch cover plate not included (installs using your switchplate's screws)
- to install, unscrew current screws, place switch guard strap over screw holes, and then reinstall screws
- made in USA
Works with any toggle switch cover. Example shown on an Emergency wall plate; sold separately.