Cover 2 Outlets and 2 Switches with Hard-to-find 4-Gang Toggle Rocker Toggle Rocker Light Plates
Four-gang combo switch plate with a specialty layout for two toggles and two Decora switches/outlets arranged in an alternating pattern. Works as either a toggle-rocker-toggle-rocker cover or as a rocker-toggle-rocker-toggle plate - if you need the modern Decora switch on the left side in the first position, just flip the wallplate over to have that block opening on the end you need it. Mix and match your Decora outlets and toggle light switches in as desired.
- 4-gang wallplate made in America
- ULC and UL listed hard-to-find metal combination layout - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D toggle-Decora-toggle-Decora faceplate
- modern block openings fit all paddle, rocker, sliding dimmer, GFCI, ceiling fan control, and Decora style electrical devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- four 1/2" (toggle) & four 5/16" long (Decora) matching wall plate screws