1 Toggle 1 Blank 1 Decor Combo Wall Switch Plates
Cover up a triple electrical box with this Decora/blank/toggle light switch cover that allows room for bulky wiring while hiding an unused spot. Install it with either the toggle on the right or the left by flipping it over to suit your layout - the screw holes will always be in the proper location for the devices. The blank spot in the middle gives a more balanced look to the plate with the electrical switches on either end and saves you money by not having to replace your wall box with a 2-gang version.
- American made 3-gang combination switchplate
- UL-approved metal Decora-blank-toggle wall plate cover
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D with bevel edges
- four matching 1/2" screws (toggle, blank) plus two 5/16" screws (Decora) to match plate finish
- Decora is Leviton trademark for large rectangular opening used for slide dimmers, fan controls, rocker switches, GFI outlets, etc.