Low Voltage Switch Plate Cover for Three Round Push Button Switches
Single gang wall switch plate for covering three stacked low voltage push button light switches in a 2-wire low volt system.
- replacement wallplates for Sierra Line vintage covers for their 2-wire systems
- metal low volt covers made in America
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 3 stacked round openings are .625" in diameter, spaced 3/4" apart on centers (1.5" apart from the center of the top hole to the center of the bottom hole)
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
- box mount; screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart center to center
- doorbell switches not included - confirm button device diameters as some brands may be larger
NOTE: If your old wallplate used an installation strap to create device mounting screw holes (2-3/8" center to center) you need only remove the strap. This cover will screw into the holes that the strap formerly used.