Modern double-gang switch covers hold the modern square type decorator devices (slide dimmers, paddle switches, ground fault interrupt receptacles [GFI], block outlets) on one side and a sleek cable jack insert on the other. Simply install the coaxial strap on either the left or right side as needed.
- metal light switchplate made in USA
- plastic Lutron cable jack strap made in Taiwan; some assembly required
- important: a physical barrier or partition must exist between the jack and the line-voltage outlet in the wall box
- ULC and UL listed
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 4 matching 1/4" screws
- decorator opening fits all rocker, GFCI, block and Decora type electrical devices (Decora is Leviton's trademarked term)