Update a vintage speaker box with a new doorbell cover for hiding an unused box or for mounting a new video camera.
- black baked enamel finish on .030" thick 304 stainless steel for added weather protection
- screw spacing for standard 2-gang box: 3.281" vertically and 1.8125" horizontally on centers
- replacing a speaker: mount a new camera doorbell to the cover first (ensuring the screw holes are still accessible), then screw the plate into the box
- install wireless unit or drill hole to pull wiring through
- made in USA
- 5-1/2" W x 5-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 4 matching 1" black installation screws