Outdoor GFCI outlets with self-test SmartLock feature are tamper proof and weather resistant. Design withstands high torque and resists wire pullout. Leviton’s patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of device if it is not wired or operating correctly, giving you peace of mind. Use with in-use covers in used outdoors.
- self-testing GFI outlet
- 15 amp, 20 amp feed-through
- 125 volt
- easy wiring with back and side wire options
- SmartlockPro Self-Testing offers continuous ground fault protection – trips on detected ground fault when self-test is conducted
- satin finish
- residential grade
- tamper-resistant with continuous ground-fault testing
- exceeds UL standard for auto-monitoring
- status indicator light provides feedback on power & protection status
- tamper resistant
- weather resistant
- patented reset lockout mechanism
- external back wire clamps provide visual indication of proper wire seating
- Leviton brand part: GFWT1
- superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- reduced device depth makes it easy to install in shallow electrical boxes
- UL listed, CSA certified
- device tests GFCI within 3 seconds of powering up
- UL Fed Spec WC-596 rated
- made in China
Compatible with rocker switch plate openings.
Can I use a regular GFCI switch outdoors if I use it with an in-use cover? No, it is not recommended because the outlet will be affected by humidity and so will not work.