Buy nickel GFCI outlet receptacles for the designer look of stainless steel. GFCI outlets in high-end kitchens and bathrooms will protect your family from electrical shock while still giving you the elegant styling you desire. With the latest safety features and their premium finish, you'll enjoy thoroughly modern living. The satin silver finish on these metallic outlets also has a nice, soft feel that hides fingerprints especially well making it easy to keep your home looking its best. When it comes to matching your decor, you'll find that these brushed nickel ground fault receptacles look especially attractive with on-trend satin stainless steel appliances and pewter hardware, too. Pass & Seymour's modern nickel silver GFI receptacles will fit any Decora outlet cover opening giving you the flexibility you deserve any time you modernize your home in the years to come.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 60Hz Radiant series
- 1597TRNICC4 by Pass & Seymour Legrand, satin nickel silver GFCI
- available in 7 other GFCI colors
- protect children and disabled adults in your residence: patented tamper-resistant shutter system helps prevents insertion of objects
- easy to install with wiring instructions included in the box
- self-testing (every 3 seconds) to help protect against electrical shock injuries
- SafeLock protection - if ground fault protection is lost, the power to the outlet is automatically disconnected as well as to any receptacles downstream from them
- exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirement by withstanding 100 times the required UL surge test cycles
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10 #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner profile than other GFI's making for easy installation in boxes with bulky wiring
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the face of the outlet
- LED trip indicator light flashes when device needs replacing
- UL listed, FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596), cULus listed
- made in China
- note: nickel GFI outlets are not manufactured in 20A versions
Shop all GFCI backsplash electrical outlets.
Pair with Nickel Plastic Switchplate Covers (limited sizes) or Stainless Steel Wall Switch Plates (300+ sizes).