3 Wide Toggle Electrical Wallplates for Older House
Maintain your vintage vibe with reproduction 3-switch fat toggle wall plates that cover up the old wider toggle switches. If you love the easy rocking motion of your vintage light switches (sometimes known as Mintcraft toggle switches or AFH narrow rocker switches), there is no need to give them up. The vintage toggles are just a bit fatter and longer than regular switches and the screw holes are a bit farther apart than current switchplates.
- American-made custom metal wall plates;
- white enamel finish looks like plastic, lasts like steel
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- screw holes spaced 2-1/2" vertically
- holes curved top and bottom, straight sides
- flush toggle holes are is 1/2" wide x 1-3/8"
- 6 matching 1/2" screws
Shop Mid-Century Light Switch Wall Plates for coordinating sizes.