Installing a 600VA Lutron Diva DVLV-600P-GR 3-way magnetic low voltage dimmer is a great way to save energy and money. Take advantage of on this magnetic LV dimmer's preset dim lever to only use the intensity of lighting you need. By adjusting the sleek linear side controller bar while the lights are on, you'll save electricity and extend the life of your incandescent bulbs by up to ten times. Its RFI suppression feature also helps block interference from radio or TV. Just push the large rocking paddle on this three-way switch to turn lighting on and off.
You'll appreciate the soft night light the faint glows through the center of the paddle switch when you need to locate the switch at night or in darkened rooms. Fits in a rocker switch plate.
- 600VA, 450 watts maximum, 120 volt; electro-mechanical switch
- three-way grey rocker switch with built-in locator light (somewhat faint on medium dark colors)
- use with 120V incandescent or halogen lightbulbs
- DVLV-603P-GR by Lutron Diva, gray high-gloss finish; limited 1-warranty through Lutron
- turn lights on from two places with these three way devices - across rooms, downstairs or up, etc.
- for 3-way and 4-way switching, use with Claro switches or other mechanical switches
- assembled in St. Kitts; UL listed, CSA certified
- wiring diagrams and instructions included in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French
- note derating occurs if ganged (mounted next to) other wide dimmers or devices
- one trimmed side derates it to 375W maximum; if both sides trimmed, 300W
Shop for more Gray Dimmer Switches for Lights.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.