Now available in black, these oh-so-modern low voltage switches make replacing your old lovo switches a snap. Slim, contemporary buttons give this Touchplate Ultra series black 4-button light switch device the updated look you prefer. You can even upgrade your current low voltage wiring system, whether it is currently a Touchplate 2-wire or one of the popular 3-wire lo vo systems from the past. Use any size rocker wall plate (for covering one, two, three, four, or more gang electrical boxes) with any number of switches to handle all of your lighting needs in one location.
- 2 wire low voltage component
- 1 amp at 28 volts contact rating
- 4 skinny satin black momentary contact switches
- installs in decorator rocker switch plate opening (standard big rectangle)
- box mount screw hole placement of 3-9/32"
- includes two black 1" screws
- ULTS1-0400A-BLK-NOPLATE (ULT-4B-0L-BLK)
- made in USA by Touchplate Lighting Controls
Additional Installation Info:
Add a free Touch Plate Ultra Unit Wiring Guide to your cart if installing in a system with Touch Plate brand relays.
For use with non-TP brand relays (example: GE, Remcon, Bryant or Sierra relays): Add the 3 wire to 2 wire Touch Plate conversion guide to your order (free with purchase) if replacing devices in an old low voltage wiring system. Each 2-wire *four* button low volt switch unit is the replacement for *two* low voltage switches in 3-wire systems like Remcon, General Electric, Bryant, or Sierra.