Customized light switch plate engraving tags take the mystery out of your switches by identifying what each controls. Use these convenient engraved light switch cover name plates to eliminate guesswork on wallplates with multiple switches or to minimize confusion for guests.
- long tag (gold tag in photo) designed for use with single gang wall plates; width allows more characters but is too wide to use next to another tag; up to 26 characters maximum; 13/32" x 2" (0.41" x 2")
- works with both toggle and Decora rocker (GFCI) wallplate openings
- for multiple gang switchplates - double gang or larger - use our short tags (silver tag in photo)
- set of 4 tags in polished gold or brushed nickel silver with double-stick adhesive tape on back
- fill in each line or leave blank for unengraved tags
- use with flat surface wall plates (such as our metal light switch plates) for best adhesion
- sorry, no returns on engraved items