Leviton Decora + Centura Pushbutton Switch Plate - White
New 2-gang covers replace older, discontinued Leviton Centura 15A button switches plus a decorator switch or outlet. These covers are for old-style rectangular Centura brand 2-button switches (found in some homes built in the 1960s, 1970s, or 1980s) next to a modern rocker device (such as a Decora dimmer or block outlet). Note: old plastic electrical devices/covers discolor over time (finish of new plate won't be an exact match).
- replacement metal cover for 2-gang box
- white enamel finish; 4 matching screws (two half-inch and two quarter-inch)
- screw spacings" 2.375" center to center (for Centura), 3.812" apart (strap mount for rocker)
- manufactured in the USA
- fits Leviton Centura button switch plus a modern GFCI/Decora device
- top square button on Centura switches pushes on, bottom button pushes off
- Decora opening fits ground fault outlets, slide dimmers, timers, fan controllers, etc.
- 4.56" W x 4.5" H x 5/32" D
- Centura button opening dimensions: 0.9375" W x 184375" H
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product