This jumbo middle Decor switch is designed to cover broken sheetrock or gaps around a double-gang handy box while providing enough room on either side of a modern device for bulky wiring on security systems and specialized lighting controls. This center-cutout switch plate fits a box with space for two devices - lighting switches, sockets, and electronic controllers - to provide a symmetrical installation with equal spacing on either side of the plate.
- made in America
- 5.5" W x 5.52" H x 5/32" D for hiding overcuts, paint build-up, broken sheetrock, etc.
- white baked enamel finish
- 4 white matching 1/2" installation screws (for blanks) plus two 5/16" screws (for Decora)
- note: if your box is not flush with the wall surface you may need four 1" screws
- use for covering a single decorator switch or outlet in the middle of a two-gang handy box
- Decora (Leviton trademark) switches and outlets are rectangular-shaped devices such as rockers, fan controls, sliders, ground fault outlets, etc.
- outside sets of screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart vertically and 1-13/16" apart horizontally (box mounting)
- middle set of screw holes spaced 3-13/16" apart vertically (strap mounting)