Replacement 2-Pushbutton Light Switch Cover for Honeywell Tap-lite Switches
Love the midcentury look and feel of your vintage push button Tap-lite switches? Replace missing or broken Taplight wallplates with these newly manufactured light switch covers. The height of style in midcentury homes, these tap button light switches were designed for Honeywell by American industrial designer Henry Dreyfuss. While the original clear Plexiglas wall plates often offered a choice of finish inserts for the covers, ours have a white enamel finish that will never break or discolor. Installed in houses during the 1940's, 1950's, and 1960's, these old style round button switches tap on, tap off. Covers may work for speaker knobs, equipment dials, or controllers.
- for 2-gang flush-mount line-voltage push-button tap lights
- sturdy metal wallplates made in USA
- white enameled finish
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 1.1875" (1-3/16") round button Tap Lite switch openings - CHECK DIAMETER OF BUTTON ON YOUR VERSION
- vertical screw spacing 3-9/32" apart (box mounting)
- 4 matching 1/2" screws
Buy Reproduction Vintage Light Switch Covers for Older Homes in more configurations. Need another size or color in these Honeywell plates? Let us know.