Short Wide Duplex Electrical Outlet Cover Plate is Trimmed 1/4" on One Edge
Excellent solution for receptacle plugs blocked by a cabinet, solid surface counter, or tiling that is butted up against either the top or bottom edge of a 1-gang electrical wall box where extra coverage on the left or right sides is still needed. Trimmed off by 1/4" on upper or lower side, these wider offset half short outlet covers are designed to align with one edge (top or bottom depending upon which way it is installed) of the electrical box. Provides over 1.5" coverage on both left and right sides of the sockets. All four sides have neatly-finished beveled edges. Short receptacle cover faceplate may be rotated by 180 degrees to orient the trimmed edge against obstacles that are either above or below the electric box, for example, a marble backsplash or finished shelf.
- American-made specialty face plates
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive design
- all four edges have bevels
- metal wall plates with white baked enamel finish
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 1 matching 1/2" oval head screw
- distance from openings to side edges of plate 1.605"
- distance from openings on top/bottom edges: 11/16" (0.69") and 1-3/16" (1.19")
- distance from center screw hole to top/bottom edges: 2.0" and 2.5"
Shop more short electrical covers here.