Offset Four Toggle Light Switch Plates Fit Tight Spots
Have a 4-gang electrical wall box that is positioned too close to moulding, bookshelves, cabinets, fireplaces, or other obstructions? These half narrow four toggle light switchplates are trimmed shorter on one side vs. the other so you can easily flip over the cover to have the trimmed side either on the left or the right. All 4 toggles and screw holes are in standard positions so no adjustments are needed of any kind. Covers fit any standard toggle switches - even toggle dimmer light switches.
- American-made metal toggle plates
- versatile - rotate switchplate 180 degrees to place the trimmed end on either right or left
- 8 3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D with bevel edges on all four sides
- distance from screw hole to side of narrow edge is 1-1/8"; wide edge distance is 1-3/8"
- standard device mount screw holes - 2.375" center to center (vertically)
- custom size - only produced in metal (not plastic)
- 8 matching 1/2" slot head installation screws