This 300W 3-way Lutron Diva DVLV-303P-GR electronic low voltage dimmer in gray features a sleek linear slide control for adjusting your ELV lighting to a preferred dimming level. Once set, just flip the large paddle switch to turn lighting on and off to your preset level. The soft-glow internal nightlight in the center of the gray paddle conveniently identifies the location of the switch in dark or dimly-lit rooms. These high-quality glossy gray electronic low voltage dimmers may be used in any Decora or rocker switch plate opening, and are especially attractive when paired with chrome, nickel, aluminum, gray, and stainless steel light switch covers installed against stainless backsplashes, gray granite, or other medium dark surfaces.
- 300 watt maximum load, 120 volt
- (if ganged: if one side trimmed, derated to 250W maximum; if both sides trimmed, 200W)
- 3-way rocker switch with locator light (faint on darker or more opaque colors)
- easy to install but does require a neutral wire connection
- wiring instructions in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese are included
- DVELV303P-GR by Lutron Diva; gray gloss finish
- use with halogen or incandescent 120V lightbulbs
- for 3-way and 4-way switching, use with Claro switches or other mechanical switches
- UL listed, CSA certified
- assembled in America
Buy Gray Light Dimmer Switches in other styles and features.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.