Install a GFCI safety receptacle in satin black for an upscale look in a modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom or garage. Looks fantastic with black appliances, dark wallpaper, black tile or a painted gray and black accent wall. This 15-amp ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet guards against fingerprints and dirt with it's sleek black finish. Fits in a decor rocker light switch plate.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 60Hz
- 1597-BK by Pass & Seymour, satin black color
- matching plastic switch plate in black is included
- easy installation, wiring instructions included
- SafeLock protection; self-testing every 3 seconds
- passes 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10 - #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner than other GFI's
- black dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the face of the outlet
- red LED trip indicator light
- UL listed, FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596), cULus listed
- made in China
Shop all GFCI sockets.