Install a dark bronze electrical floor box to access power outlets from hard-to-reach locations in wide open areas of homes and facilities. This heavy dark bronze floor outlet is a sturdy, attractive choice for high traffic areas with dark floor coverings. Can be installed with multiple floor substrate materials such as ceramic tiles, carpeting, or laminates. Rectangular wood floor outlet box has a simple exterior shape to make it easily-installed at quick cut-in locations.
CURRENTLY ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER
- includes all installation hardware, duplex outlet receptacle, floor plate, twist caps, gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15A, 125V ground tamper-resistant duplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W heavyweight solid brass duplex receptacle cover with plated dark bronze finish
- box depth is 3.41"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.437" x 2.625" (includes floor cutting template)
- black polycarbonate electrical floor box; moisture gasket
- 4-1/16" screw spacing center to center
- two screw-in plug covers 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings to keep moisture out
- flange has four corner installation holes; 4 zinc-plated steel mounting screws
- optional swing-out metal wing brackets eliminate the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only with laminate, ceramic, hardwood, or carpeting
- nonmetallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate
- installation instructions provided in English and Spanish
- FB-2DB by Allied Moulded Products
- note that Allied does not make a single receptacle version in dark bronze
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- made in China
- good choice for locations where you want a black floor outlet
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information
If you simply need a replacement cover, you can purchase the dark bronze screw cap cover separately.