1 Blank 1 Toggle 1 Decora Rocker Combo Wall Switch Plates
Cover up a triple electrical box with this Decora/toggle/blank light switch cover that allows room for bulky wiring while hiding an unused position on one end. Install it with either the Decora/rocker/block on either the right or the left by flipping it over to suit your layout - the screw holes will always be in the proper location for the devices. Saves you money by avoiding the need to replace the 3-gang masonry box for a 2-gang version and patch the area.
- custom size, American made 3-gang combination metal wallplate
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D with bevel edges
- four matching 1/2" screws (toggle, blank) plus two 5/16" screws (Decora) to match plate finish
- Decora is Leviton trademark for large rectangular opening used for slide dimmers, fan controls, rocker switches, GFI outlets, etc.
- flip plate over for opposite layout: blank-toggle-rocker trim plate