Cable adapter fills unused Decora rocker openings in wall plates to accept rotary dimming switch or coax cable hardware. Fits in a rocker switch plate.
- plastic Decora to coaxial cable or rotary dimmer converter
- 3/8" round opening for a rotary dimmer shaft or coax jack
- gloss finish strap 80414 by Leviton in light almond, ivory, black, white, brown
- painted finishes $1 extra - brass, gray, bronze, dark bronze, red, copper, silver, antique brass
- mounting screws included; sold individually
- made in Mexico
Still can't find the size you need? Create your own configuration using our Wall Plate Opening Filler Inserts, Blank Adapters, Modular Jacks. Insert shapes convert Decora to toggle, blank, cable, phone jack, etc., and toggle shape to blank.
Q & A
A. Install the device and the strap together with the same screws into the electrical box mounting screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart. Then when you place a rocker wall plate over it, the screw holes in the plate will align with the screw holes in the far end of the strap at 3-13/16" spacing center to center.