Buy a dark bronze ground fault outlet for a decorator look when paired with wall plates in satin brass or oil rubbed bronze. GFCI outlets by Pass & Seymour provide you extra safety features such as tamper-resistant "invisible" shutters, self-testing against shock, and the disabling of the sockets if the ground fault protection is lost. With the popularity of rich, distinctive hardware and plumbing fixtures in old world finishes such as Venetian bronze, antique brass, and oil rubbed bronze, you'll appreciate the updated finish and refinement of these dark bronze GFCI outlets lend to your decor. Satin bronze GFI's fit into any Decora outlet cover opening.
- 15 amps, 125 volt, 60H , metallic satin dark bronze GFCI
- 1597TRDBCC4 by Pass & Seymour Legrand radiant series
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the bronze face of the outlet
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10 #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- LED trip indicator light flashes if device needs to be replaced
- patented tamper-resistant black shutter system helps prevents insertion of foreign objects
- clear, easy installation instructions - wiring diagram with drawings included in the box
- self-tests every 3 seconds to help protect against injury from electrical shock
- SafeLock protection - the power to the receptacle is automatically disconnected if ground fault protection is lost
- exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirement - withstands 100 times the required UL surge test cycles
- 1/4" thinner profile than other GFI's making for easy installation in boxes with bulky wiring
- UL listed, FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596), cULus listed, made in China
- NOTE: dark bronze 20A GFCI outlets are not manufactured
Shop all GFCI electrical outlets.
Note: 20A dark bronze GFCI outlets are not manufactured.