Cool artistic theme rotary dimmer knobs in unique brushed silver designs create an elegant custom look for your lighting.
- 100s of antique brushed nickel silver metal patterns on choice of knob colors: black, chrome, gray, ivory, bronze, dark bronze, light almond, white, brass, brown, copper, antique brass, or satin silver. (Please note, rotary buttons manufactured in white and ivory only.)
- choice of button color and brand
- 1-1/2" round x 1/2" deep plastic replacement knobs - all finishes except white and ivory are spray-painted
- Leviton, Lutron or GE / P&S brand stem types - see image
- Leviton - 7/32" diameter D-shaped stem
- Lutron - 7/32" diameter split stem; knob has C-shaped opening
- GE - 3/16" round split metal stem; replacement knob has circular opening with two "wings" - one fits into slot, other pushes outside edge to hold
- American-made non-tarnish designs
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE: Due to the National Emergency, we do not have the staffing levels available to handcraft these items. Please contact us if to be added to a notification list when normal business operations are restored.
Click Unique Rotary Light Dimmer Knobs and Dimmers for designs in brass, gold, or copper.
Antique Nickel Silver Light Dimming Knobs Shown
Tropical palm trees pattern on black dimmer knob.
Fish silhouettes light dimmer knob on silver button.
Abstract circles dimming knob in ivory.
Martini glass design on white dimmer knob.