Achieve a professional look with a cable & cord access Decora brush passthrough insert when you must pull cabling through your wall. Flexible opening allows you to pull the length needed or tuck remaining length back inside the wall. Slim profile fits tightest spaces and can be used with most Decora wall plate openings to make an attractive transition from any wall to your source.
- molded plastic, may be used in multi-gang applications
- smooth edges and soft brushes protect cabling
- white with either white or black fibers; only bristles visible once installed in Decora wall plate
- box mounted, fits standard NEMA electrical boxes and low voltage brackets
- 4.1" high x 1.81" wide x 0.19" deep
- RoHS and ANSI/TIA-568-C compliant
- made in USA
- compatible with Decora Plus Wallplates when used with standard NEMA back boxes that sit ush or are slightly recessed in the wall
- not compatible with Decora Plus Wallplates when used with low-voltage box eliminators
Shop all wall plate inserts to create any configuration.