This brown 20A GFCI plug goes great on brown walls to match chocolate brown paint or dark java wainscoting. Add to a study or home office with dark wood trim, baseboards or crown molding. Put in your remodeled master bathroom or in a kitchen with dark cabinets and granite countertops. Class A rated 20 amp brown ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) plugs for kitchen, bathrooms and more.
- 20 amp, 125 volt, 60Hz
- 2097 by Pass & Seymour, satin brown
- brown plastic switch plate included
- available in 5 other colors
- easy installation, wiring instructions included
- SafeLock protection
- passes 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10 #14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner than other GFI's
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the face of the outlet
- red LED trip indicator light
- UL listed, FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596), CSA certified
- made in China
Shop all GFCI outlets.
Limited to stock on hand. See the Tamper-Resistant 20A Ground Fault Outlet as an alternative version.