2-Gang 1 Pushbutton 1 Blank Light Plate Covers
Antique reproduction dual-gang pushbutton light switch wall plates designed for covering just one vintage pushbutton light switch on one side only leaving the other side is unused. Antique style push-button light switches are often found in turn-of-the-century homes. Just rotate the cover to have the blank side on either the left or the right of the push-button switch.
- made in America
- .030" ivory enameled steel
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal pushbutton-blank covers
- 4 matching 1/2" ivory slotted installation screws
- 0.563" diameter push button openings spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- pushbutton device mount screw holes 2.375" apart on vertical centers