This black 300W Lutron DVELV-300P-BL Diva electronic low voltage dimmer features a sleek side slider control lever that you may use to preset your desired light dimming level. Its classic black color is a good match when installing against black granite or other very dark surfaces. To turn lighting on and off, just push the large paddle switch. There is a soft-glow night light feature on this single pole device which may help you locate the switch in the dark, but please note it is very faint on dark switches. Fits into any decor opening (large square type) in rocker switchplates.
- 300 watts, 120 volt, 60 Hz in black gloss
- if ganging (mounting next to other dimmers or devices where side fins must be removed), you must trim one side
- trimming will derate dimmer to 250W maximum; if both sides trimmed, 200W
- easily find in low light - single pole rocker switch with locator light (very faint on this black switch)
- radio frequency interference (RFI) suppression
- use with incandescent or halogen light bulbs
- requires a neutral wire connection
- power-failure memory will save your presets in case of power outages
- Lutron DVELV-300P Diva brand, glossy finish
- UL listed, CSA certified, dimmer is assembled in USA
- mounting and wiring instructions provided in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French
Shop for more Black Dimming Switches.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.