This specialized half trimmed jumbo Decora plate is designed to hide gaps around boxes that ended up too close to moulding, tile trim, door frames, etc. Just flip the wallplate over to position the trimmed edge against obstacles adjacent your single-gang electric box. Screw position remains standard in relation to the electrical socket cutouts, so just mount the cover like normal with the included installation screws. Note that you may be able to gain a little extra adjustment by loosening the device screws and pushing unit to the far side of the screw mounting slots.
- overall: 3-1/2" W x 5-1/2" x 5/32" deep with .375" offset on longer edge
- attractive beveling along all four edges
- skinnier side: 1-7/16" from center of screw hole to edge of cover (reduced by 3/8" from a regular jumbo cover)
- fatter edge: 2-1/8" from center of screw opening to edge (increased by 3/8" from a regular 3.5" wide jumbo cover)
- 2 matching 5/16" oval head installation 6-32 screws
- USA-made metal electrical face plates
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom configuration
- device opening is universal for all electrical brands of modern decorator electrical rocker light switches, timers, GFCI or square receptacles, ceiling fans controls, Decora dimmers, etc. (Decora is a Leviton trademark)
- white available, can be painted
Buy oversized light switchplates and receptacle covers in more than 50 sizes.