2 Decora 1 Toggle 1 Decora Light Switch Plates For Unusual 4-Gang Boxes
Hard-to find 4-gang specialty trim plate designed for a toggle light type device positioned between two Decora rocker GFI switches on one end and another Decora/rocker/GFI on the opposite end. If you are updating three rocker switches on a 4-gang cover to add modern electrical switches for light fixture dimming, ceiling fan control, or even adding extra plugs, this custom switch plate is the solution.
- custom made in USA
- rocker-rocker-toggle-rocker wall plate for specialty layout
- rotate/flip for opposite layout
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal combination cover
- two matching 1/2" installation screws; plus six 5/16" screws for block/rocker opening
- Decora is Leviton trademark for block outlet, rocker, sliding fader, GFCI, or other decorator devices for large square cutouts