This mirror-finish chrome 1 Decora 2 push-button light switch cover lets you retain vintage charm while enjoying the modern convenience of light dimmers, ground fault outlet protection, or ceiling fan controls.
- retain old-world charm while enjoying modern convenience of light dimmers, ground fault outlet protection, or ceiling fan controls
- chrome plated, shiny silver mirror finish on .030" thick steel
- made in America
- rectangular opening fits rocker, GFCI, block, slider, fan controller, and other Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- four 1/2" (pushbutton) and two 5/16" (rocker) matching slot head screws
- 0.563" diameter push button openings spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- pushbutton device mount screw holes 2.375" apart on vertical centers; standard horizontal spacing of 1.812"