Adjust lighting levels on low voltage 0-10DVC controllable LED drivers or ballasts with Legrand's white LED/Fluorescent dimmer switch. Part of Pass & Seymour's all new radiant™ collection.
- Pass & Seymour Legrand RH4FBL3PW
- 0V -10V dimming in fluorescent and LED fixtures
- single pole/3-way - installation diagrams included for each function
- compatible with 0-10 volt, 4 wire, 120V 10A/277V 5A LED and fluorescent dimming drivers/ballasts
- finish: white
- white ON-OFF paddle switch with preset dimming slider on side
- 4.25" H / 1.75" W / 1.25" D - fits rocker switch plate (sold separately)
- white LED glows when dimmer is OFF for location in the dark
- shop all dimmer switches
- CSA, UL, RoHS and cULus listed
- made in China
NOTE: This dimmer is designed to work with 0-10VDC controllable ballasts or LED drivers that are often found in commercial applications such as offices, warehouses, buildings, etc. Ensure the low-voltage wiring (for dimmer Gray and Violet wire connections) is located in the wall box where the dimmer will be installed. If this was an existing standard switch or dimmer installation, it will be necessary to pull low voltage control wiring from the low voltage light fixture(s) to the switch location. Observe all applicable electrical codes.