Easily find your switch in the dark with this new 3 amp 24 volt A.C. gray low voltage lighted switch. Install in GE new style and bracket mount switch plates; does not fit vintage low voltage light switch covers.
- remote control manual override switch - momentary, single pole, double throw devices wired to the relay using standard Class 2 control wiring
- locator switch is lighted when OFF; two button 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.03 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- each switch has five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals included
- current replacement switch for the discontinued RFS-6 series switches and cover plates that were installed during the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s
- note: size of these newer switches is slightly larger and deeper than original ones; does not fit old wall plates - use with new style switch plates that have slightly larger openings
- use with basic RR7 remote control relays
- made in America by General Electric Industrial Systems
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Devices for all low volt switches, brackets and wallplates including those that fit the old style RFS-6 devices. We carry low voltage wall plates that fit many different series of low voltage wiring system's electrical devices.