3 amp 24 volt A.C. low voltage pilot switch has gray on and off buttons with a black housing. Use as a replacement for switches in both Bryant and GE low voltage lighting systems common in homes built during the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Fits in GE new style (no bracket needed) and bracket mounted (requires straps) light switchplates.
- RS239P 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp)
- gray two-button pilot lighted switch is lighted when ON. Red dot is the "ON" button; each switch is supplied with five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals
- lamps are rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply (no replacements)
- current replacement switch in Bryant and GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued GE RFS-6 series switches and cover plates
- note that this switch is slightly bigger and thicker than original devices and therefore requires a switch plate with a slightly larger opening
- made in America by General Electric
- Use with pilot light relays.
- UL listed
Click Low Voltage Light Switch Covers and Electrical Devices for all low volt switches, brackets and wallplates. Kyle Switch Plates stocks exclusive low voltage wall plates that fit electrical devices from many different series of low voltage light systems.