You'll love the convenience of this gray combination light dimmer and ceiling fan level control switch that sets 3 fan speeds. With two switches combined on one attractive decorator device, it easily installs in a single gang electrical box. The ceiling fan switch is on the left and the light dimming switch is on the right. Split slider bars adjust ceiling fan to 3 different speeds (low, medium, high), and dim or turn on and off incandescent or halogen lights. Fits in a decor rocker wall switch plate.
- 1.5 amp fan control, 300 watt light dimmer switch; no derating if ganged
- 120 volt, 60 Hz
- two single pole switches; 2 wires connect ceiling fan and control switch
- use with incandescent or halogen lightbulbs
- individual knobs give separate control for fan and light
- S2-LFSQ by Lutron Skylark, gloss gray finish or more colors
- UL listed, CSA certified
- assembled in China
- wiring instructions provided
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.