Enjoy using the 300W Lutron DVELV-300P-LA Diva electronic low voltage ELV dimmer switch with its convenient feature of a tiny side control lever on the right. Simply adjust once to your desired brightness level and it will return to that level each time you push the large paddle switch to turn your lighting on and off. The softly glowing nightlight feature shows through the large light almond paddle switch to help locate the switch in the dark.
These light almond ELV light dimmers look great with almond, wood, or painted switch plates when installed against neutral surface colors and finish materials. Fits in any rocker wallplates (large rectangular decor openings).
- single pole 300 watt, 120 volt, 60 Hz dimmer with wide paddle switch
- Lutron DVELV-300P-LA Diva brand, glossy light almond finish
- use with incandescent or halogen light bulbs
- requires a neutral wire connection when installed
- if ganging next to other dimmers or devices with wide fins the side fins must be cut back
- one side trimmed derates dimmer to 250W maximum; both sides trimmed, derates to 200W max
- RFI radio frequency interference suppression
- power-failure memory saves any preset in case of a power outage
- easy to find in the dark - single pole rocker switch with locator glow in middle
- installation instructions included in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- UL listed, CSA certified, assembled in USA
Shop for more Light Almond Dimming Switch Controls.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.